Sunday 3 November 2013

PFW S/S '14: What I wore


Top : Forever 21
Skirt : Topshop
Heels : Dorothy Perkins
Clutch : M)phosis

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I've recently been leaning towards my girly side when picking out an outfit. Here's a little something I put together for the SM Parisian fashion show. I have always loved this skirt, but I never really got use it because I kept pushing it to the back of my closet, saving it for the appropriate event. However, when I got the invite to watch my cousin walk the ramp for Parisian, I knew it was the perfect choice. I paired it with a black turtle neck halter top, patterned purse, and a simple ring to keep it balanced.

As for the show, both the shoes and the bags are to die for! I bought a few pairs from Parisian before but the styles now are so chic and so my style! Definitely going to make a few stops in SM soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment