Wednesday 20 August 2014

Downtown Disney - California

 
Why so serious? Lol.

Viva la Manika top | Forever 21 shorts + sunnies | River Island sandals | Bally bag

CALIFORNIA! I can't believe I made it. It's been a whole year since I was last in Cali, and it felt so good to be back. Although it was a very short trip (3 days), we were able to squeeze in so many fun activities, which included a trip to Downtown Disney. It's crazy to think that every time I'm in California I stay so close to the park, but I’ve never actually been inside. Since it was my first time there, I felt really excited and decided to wear something that exuded my emotions. This top was perfect! It’s one of my favourites that I try not to overwear because I just love it so much. Of course my outfit wouldn’t be complete without my too-short-denim-shorts and pretty sandals that have now both become closet staples. 

Photos by Paolo & Samantha Valenciano

6 comments:

  1. so cute.. ;)
    you have a perfect shape of legs.
    stay pretty and sexy ms. kiana. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera you've used Kiana? Your photos is so nice as well as you blog. Stay awesome and unique Kiana. Kisses

    ReplyDelete