Monday 23 June 2014

Stay Away Rain


Topshop top & skirt | Mango bag | Deena & Ozzy sandals

Over the past couple of weeks the weather in Manila has been extremely bipolar. Of course I know that unpredictability is the one constant of Philippine weather, but I feel like summer disappeared over night! One day everyone was in the beach enjoying the sun, and the next day everyone ended up snuggled up in bed tweeting "Sunday morning rain is pouring". 

On the day these photos were taken, I thought I would be fine because I was just going to run a few errands in Highstreet. I thought everything I was wearing was light and wouldn't work against me under the heat of the sun. Bad choice, Kiana. Bad choice. In the blink of an eye, the sun was engulfed by rain clouds and I was helplessly trying to keep my sandals (and toes) as dry as possible. I failed of course but whatever, it happens. I have now learned from my mistakes and I will never leave my spare flats at home again. On the bright side, these photos turned out pretty okay thanks to the help of my yaya Myra. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Michelle! Yess I love it too hahaha. It's the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kiana.. youre so pretty

    ReplyDelete