Thursday 8 May 2014

#MAClovesKIM

 

Common Thread top | K8 (Rockwell, Archeology) shorts | Charles and Keith bag | Deena & Ozzy sandals

What better way is there to spend a hot Sunday afternoon than getting makeovers with the girls by no less than MAC? Well a few days before we all headed to Boracay to celebrate the Rosales-Jones wedding, that is exactly what we did! MAC was kind enough to host an amazing bridal shower for Kim where all us girls were able to get makeovers, play games, win prizes, and bring home three products each.

I was way too excited to head out that I didn’t put much thought into what I wanted to wear and just threw on a pair of colorful shorts and worked around it. My mom’s exact words before I left the house were “Wow I love what you're wearing!” so I think I made the right outfit choices!





No comments:

Post a Comment